3M VHB 4905 - Transparent, 0.5mm, Various Sizes
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth, even edges are invisible due to it's transparency
- Clear, 0.5 mm, general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core for good performance in a variety of applications; especially to high surface energy substrates
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4905 is a clear, 0.5mm thick, acrylic VHB tape. It is colourless making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
Designed to create durable and reliable bonds of transparent materials or wherever a clear bond is needed.