3M Super Duty Duct Tape DT17, Black, 48 mm x 32M, 0.43 mm, 24 Rolls per Box
Save up to 0% Save %
Super thick for super tough jobs
Ultra-thick, water-resistant backing resists wear and abrasion while still tearing easily by hand.
- Aggressive rubber adhesive grips instantly to a variety of surfaces including metal, glass, plastic and sealed concrete
- Excellent for repairing, seaming, extra-strength bundling and helps in protecting metal parts and surfaces against sandblast overspray
- Superior strength for the most demanding applications
- Low-tack roll edges so rolls stay cleaner
- Ultra-thick, water-resistant backing resists wear and abrasion while still tearing easily by hand
- Aggressive rubber adhesive grips instantly to a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, glass, plastic, and sealed concrete.
- Tightly woven scrim provides high tensile strength, which is ideal for bundling applications
- Rolls stay cleaner with low-tack roll sides
- Available in black
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a synthetic/ natural rubber adhesive blend , this very thick and strong tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly even when used in the most demanding jobs. The 3M™ Super Duty Duct Tape DT17 is designed to provide maximum-strength and is a long-lasting solution for high stress applications.
Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. Due to its design, 3M™ Super Duty Duct Tape DT17 is considered a strong choice for the jobs where the thickest tape is necessary. 3M™ Super Duty Duct Tape DT17 is available exclusively in black. Its polyethylene backing can be torn from the roll to stick instantly. It bonds firmly to many surfaces including plastic, glass and sealed concrete. This tape is ideal for jobs requiring strength, wear resistance or protection of covered surfaces.