3M Flexible Air Sealing Tape 8068E - FAST G, Tan, 50 mm x 25 m, 1.3 mm
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive bonds to concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminium, galvanized metal, exterior gypsum and plywood without the use of any adhesion promoters.
- Reinforcing grid helps strengthen backing and reduce stretch
- Film backing seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion (Passed ASTM 1970)
- Resists UV exposure for up to 6 months.
- 4,7 cm measurement markings for ease in cutting to the desired length
- Can be installed at temperatures as low as -20øC a nd as warm as +50øC
3M? Flexible Air Sealing Tape 8068E - FAST G is an air, vapour, moisture and water impermeable tape with an aggressive, high-tack pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive with reinforcing grid. Our tape is self-wound. It is hand tearable and used in a variety building and construction applications.
3M? Flexible Air Sealing Tape 8068E - FAST G is an air, moisture and water impermeable tape with an aggressive, high-tack acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and reinforcing grid. FAST-G is a self-wound tape, while FAST-M has a poly-coated kraft paper release liner. Our product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at lower and higher application temperatures than traditional flashing tapes. It even adheres to damp surfaces and can be installed at temperatures as low as -20 øC and as warm as +50 øC. Compatible with many building sealants, it has no adverse reactions with synthetic rubber, butyl, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants. The aggressive acrylic adhesive bonds to concrete, concrete block, anodised aluminium, galvanised metal, exterior gypsum and plywood without the use of any adhesion promoters. A reinforcing grid helps strengthen the backing and reduce stretch. Application ideas : ? Seaming air and vapour membranes ? Taping gaps and penetrations to stop free air flow ? Sealing around openings and joints in building applications e.g. walls, roofs ? Sealing of penetrations and window joints in exterior walls ? Sealing of feedthroughs for cables